JAMMU, January 07: Traffic advisory for Saturday at J&K.
* Restriction on Dhar Road for heavy goods vehicles with more than 10 tires *
HMVs with only 06 and 10 tires will be allowed to travel on the Dhar road.
* TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVICE FOR 08-01-2022 *
* PASSENGERS ARE NOT ADVISED TO TRAVEL ON JAMMU-SRINAGAR NHW (NH-44) WITHOUT CONFIRMING ROAD CONDITIONS FROM TCU JAMMU / RAMBAN AND SRINAGAR IN VIEW OF POOR WEATHER FORECASTS ISSUED BY THE MET DEPARTMENT *.
Tomorrow, vehicle movement on Jammu-Srinagar NHW * may remain suspended due to heavy rains, rock fire, landslides and slippery road conditions * along the NH-44. * People are advised / requested not to start their journey on Jammu-Srinagar NHW without confirming the road condition of TCU *.
* MUGHAL ROUTE *
No traffic will be allowed on Mughal Road due to snow accumulation
* SSG PATH *
Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road closed for vehicular traffic due to snow accumulation on Zoji la axis by order of DIVCOM Ladakh (UT)
* KISHTWAR-SINTHAN ROUTE *
No traffic will be allowed on Kishtwar-Sinthan Road due to snow accumulation.
* ADVISORY *
People are advised to take a trip on the NHW-44 only after confirming the road condition with the traffic control units as shown below: –
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for the status of Sinthan Road